Dear Valued Guest
At City Living Boutique hotel, the health and safety of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We strive to assist in the curb and control the spread of this virus and believe that this starts with every single one of us doing our bit.
Hygiene has always been an extremely high priority at City Living Boutique Hotel. In response to our current circumstances, even more stringent hygiene standards are being enforced daily.
We have put the following additional protocols in place for your protection and that of our staff as well
- Hotel is sanitised on a more frequent basis with a 70% alcohol sanitiser
- Rooms are sanitised after occupancy and when unoccupied.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of surfaces in rooms and public areas
- Sanitisation of door handles, staircases light switches are done frequently
- Clear instructions and protocols regarding procedures are displayed in the hotel
- Sanitiser is placed at the reception and to be used by all entering the hotel
- Both guests and staff are to wear masks at all times, in and around the hotel
- Movement of staff is minimised to adhere to social distancing
- Dining areas are not open to guests.
- As per regulation no sit down meals are permitted at the hotel.
- Breakfast Buffets and services are suspended until further notice.
- Takeaway meal arrangements can be made with reception on arrival*
- Sanitiser available at all entry points and public areas
- Trained staff to assist where needed.
- Curfew of different levels of lockdown are adhered to by the hotel and staff
Our management and staff are continuously updated and trained on the crisis that we face, and we are doing our utmost best to provide you as guests with the best possible standards and facilities during this time
We believe that in doing our best and adhering to the regulations and health protocols that are currently in place we will overcome this pandemic and will return to normal.
Our priority is to you and we take your wellbeing very seriously.
City living has obtained an essential service certificate and will be open to essential workers, permitted travel for work and medical consultancy.
We look forward to seeing you again
City Living Management